My 25th Birthday finally comes. Apparently, this year birthday was a very quiet one. I was actually expecting something from my friends maybe like initiating a meet up or something? instead i had to do it myself and friends didn’t really give me a reply. Oh well, at least i had my fun at JB previously.
At the age of 25, i had walked through half of this journey myself. Life wasn’t easy with all the up and down. For the past one year, there were much changes and decision i had made for the year.
- I decided to split the study group up from 5 people to 3 people due to conflicts in interest
- Went to Japan for AKB48 2shot event.
- Applied for a temporary position job to accumulate experience and get myself ready for permanent position in the near future.
- Struggling between temporary job, part time job and school at the same time.
- Finally decided to quit my part time job to focus on my Temporary job.
My wishes for my birthday will be a smooth 1 year ahead and of course know more people at work.
What i expect in 2016 will be….
- Graduation from Degree program in March
- Employed as a permanent employee by April
- Slim down? of course?
- Fulfilled my promises to Phuket.
- Everyone to be in good health.
That’s all for now..
Happy birthday to myself!! and Good luck to my final exam paper that fall on the same day!!